Conference Day Two: Tuesday, 21 November 2017
8:00 am - 9:00 am Start of conference registration with welcome refreshments
9:00 am - 9:15 am Opening remarks from the conference chair and start of conference
THE FUTURE OF UX DESIGN
9:15 am - 9:45 am Unlocking the ROI in digital customer journeys: Combining data with design for accurate insightsSalah Mustafa - Director Digital Marketing - MENA Wego.com
- Using LTV (Lifetime Value) to understand the value of your customers.
- Combining consumer data with automated audience growth strategies.
Salah MustafaDirector Digital Marketing - MENA
9:45 am - 10:15 am Next-generation user experience: How APIs are becoming an essential tool for digital product innovation and data-insight-driven user journeysAlbert Dias - Co-Founder/CTO Musafir.com
- Understanding the relationship between APIs and user experience.
- How are APIs contributing to digital product innovation in the online travel market?
- Integrating APIs into your online travel website to boost consumer engagement and increase direct bookings.
10:15 am - 10:45 am How to build augmented and virtual reality into the online user journey
- Designing VR applications for smart phones to create a personalised and immersive travel e-commerce experience.
- An overview of the common pitfalls of real-time VR software development and how to avoid them.
10:45 am - 11:15 am Networking break and morning refreshments
11:15 am - 11:45 am Going beyond last click conversion data: An overview of innovative data-driven attribution strategiesAbhishek Dubey - Chief Product Officer HolidayME
- How does data-driven attribution work?
- Understanding how to develop an effective data-driven attribution strategy and gain more detailed insights into consumer online behaviour.
Abhishek DubeyChief Product Officer
11:45 am - 12:15 pm Changing the way travel is sold: The new role of the revenue manager and best positioning the revenue management function within your travel businessMayukh Roy - Head of Revenue Management, Airline Equity Partners Etihad Airways
- Lessons learned from airlines: Combining RM with distribution, e-commerce and mobile.
- Incorporating ancillary revenue into forecasting and optimisation modules for more accurate distribution of capabilities and improved total revenue.
Mayukh RoyHead of Revenue Management, Airline Equity Partners
12:15 pm - 12:45 pm Lessons learned from e-commerce: How to effectively scale your digital product and service offering to consumer behavioursZohaib Malik - Customer Experience Manager Globist
- How to ensure your product or service offering expedites a market experience.
- Examples of the application of new technologies to simplify the online user journey in e-commerce.
Zohaib MalikCustomer Experience Manager
OPTIMISING THE ONLINE BOOKING PROCESS
12:45 pm - 1:15 pm Strategies for reducing payment abandonment on travel websites
- An overview of the common user journey pitfalls on travel websites and how to avoid them.
- Techniques for simplifying, personalising and streamlining your online booking process.
1:15 pm - 1:45 pm Understanding the benefits of omni-channel marketing to the travel and tourism industryAmro Khoudier - Director of Digital Distribution Movenpick
- Using customers’ data history to streamline the booking process and strengthen customers’ relationship with your brand.
- Developing multiple channels for customer engagement.
- Deciding upon the appropriate level of personalisation needed to engage consumers through omni-channel activities.
Amro KhoudierDirector of Digital Distribution
1:45 pm - 2:15 pm How to leverage online partnerships for successful market expansion of your online travel businessAbhijit Mishra - Country Manager - India and Middle East KAYAK
- An overview of techniques for expanding your business online search capacity to cope with increase in demand for accurate and immediate travel search results.
- Understand how to create effective online marketing partnerships through content creation.
- Learn how to promote partnerships online using social media channels and cross-channel marketing efforts.
Abhijit MishraCountry Manager - India and Middle East
2:15 pm - 2:30 pm Chairman’s closing remarks
2:30 pm - 3:30 pm Networking lunch
3:30 pm - 3:30 pm Close of conference
The published programme is correct at time of printing. However, given the seniority of our speakers and the nature of their roles, speakers may subsequently substitute or remove themselves from the programme. This is always regrettable, and we will always try to replace the speaker with a speaker with equivalent insight.