Leveraging new–age digital strategies for improved customer retention, acquisition and ROI for your online travel business
The e-Travel Middle East conference returns for a 2nd edition to provide the only platform for the Middle East’s online travel industry.
The 2017 edition will provide cutting-edge, real-world case studies from leading OTA’s, airlines, hotels on their innovative digital marketing,
e-commerce and creative online strategies for improved customer insights, retention, and acquisition across mobile, tablet and desktop.
Gain an insight into how the global online and e-commerce giants are leveraging how big data analytics, machine learning and virtual reality to enhance customer insights and improve the user journey.
- Machine learning and its application to the travel industry
- Beyond paid search - developing an effective loyalty program and strategy for customer retention
- How to optimise your marketing spend across Google and Facebook
- The future of UX design: How to embed augmented and virtual reality within the user journey
- How to optimize your marketing spend across mobile, tablet and desktop
- What are NDC’s and how are they leveling the playing field for airlines and online travel agents?
- Learn how to accurately scale your digital technology offering to meet your customer’s needs
- How to leverage effective online partnerships for successful market expansion
Who should attend?
- UX (User Experience)
- Customer Experience
- Revenue Management
- Content Marketing
From the following industries:
- Travel Agencies
- Metasearch engines
- Travel technology providers
- Systems integrators
Featured speakers include:
Industry Director, Travel, Finance & Government, MENA
Head of Revenue Management, Airline Equity Partners
Director - Artificial Intelligence
Amazon Web Services
Director of Business Unit - Corporate
Yas Marina Circuit , Abu Dhabi
Managing Director - MENA and India
Director of Digital Distribution
Chief Product Officer
See what our past attendees had to say
“The event was great, full of interesting people to discuss the industry with and we got the necessary feedback that we went for.”
“Great networking, great insights into an industry that is gaining relevance in the region.”
“Very well organised event with great participation from the local leisure and tourism industry.”